2. Passwords. You agree: to keep your password secure and confidential and to not allow anyone else to use your email address or password to access the Site; to not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered User to gain access to any secured area of the Site; and, to not create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the Site, or other users, or to seek to pass yourself off as another User. If you think someone else has obtained your account details, you must let us know immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will close your account as quickly as possible. You agree that you will be responsible to Equil Streetwear and to others for all activity that occurs under your registration account.
4. Copyrights. We own all rights to our artworks on our site and products, customers do not have the right to reproduce or use our artworks for their own commercial purposes.
5. Stock availability. Please note that all orders are subject to availability and we may withdraw Products from the Site at any time, sometimes at short notice or no notice at all. Whilst we will always endeavour to print and ship the exact item ordered, this is not always possible - so if there are any inventory or stock issues that prevent delivering the exact item ordered, we may send you a near alternative for you to consider. Please note that the Products are not reserved for you until you have completed the checkout process.
6. Prices and Payment. Minimum prices (and any delivery costs) are as set out on the relevant pages of the Site (except in cases of obvious error). Such amounts are subject to change at any time. We may change the minimum prices for Products at any time by posting new minimum prices on the Site. You are responsible for payment of sales tax and any other applicable import duties and taxes that may be levied once the Products reach your country. Whilst we use our best efforts to ensure that all prices on the Site are accurate, errors do sometimes occur. We will normally verify the applicable price in each instance as part of the Order Confirmation. If a pricing error is found in your order, we will contact you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you choose to cancel your order for this reason, we will refund you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your debit/credit card for the Products. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.
7. Payments. Items are priced and thus billed in USD, payment for all Products may be made by credit or debit card. We accept payment with Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Apple Pay, American Express and PayPal. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If your card issuer refuses to authorise payment, your order will be cancelled and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. We are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of us processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order. By using your credit or debit card, you confirm that the card is yours and that there are sufficient funds or credit available to cover the charges.
8. Acceptance. By placing an order through the Site, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and that you agree to be bound by this Agreement. To place an order, you will be required to provide complete and accurate personal details on the order form. This will include some or all of the following: first name, surname, email address, telephone number, invoicing and delivery address. After placing an order, you may receive an e-mail from us acknowledging receipt of your order. Please note that this email is an acknowledgment and does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to buy a Product on these terms and conditions. All orders are subject to acceptance by us and we will confirm such acceptance by sending you a personal order confirmation e-mail (“Order Confirmation”). The sale and purchase contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation. We reserve the right to reject your order for any reason prior to acceptance.
9. Delivery. Your order will be delivered during normal business hours, once payment has been made, to the address provided on the checkout page. Deliveries may require a signature on delivery. For this reason, it is not possible to deliver to a PO Box address or a hotel. Shipment of the products may take up to 7 business days after we have received your payment. However, we will endeavour to process your order as soon as possible following receipt of payment from you. We are not responsible for non-delivery if you have entered your address incorrectly or if you have used foreign alphabet or non-English language characters. Risk passes to you once delivered, but Products shipped to any non-card registered address are sent entirely at your risk. Please note that no title of the relevant goods shall pass to you until payment has been received in full and delivery has been completed. Ownership of the Products will pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including any applicable delivery charges. Your statutory rights are not affected.
10. Refunds. Because of Custom Printing, we do NOT offer item returns, we offer full refunds without the need to return your item in most cases, "change of mind" is not a valid reason for a refund. If an item is damaged or is shipped with a poor quality print, you must provide us a photo of the poor-quality print or damaged area. We will replace any items damaged or poor-quality at no additional cost, in special cases, you may be asked to return your product to us for a refund; at your own expense for shipping costs. Equil Streetwear do not hold responsibility for items damaged during shipping, however if it's dead on arrival = contact us to get it solved.
11. Exchanges. We offer a one-time FREE EXCHANGE SERVICE if you simply chosen a wrong size or the chosen size does not fit, this applies for footwear only, customers do not need to return their item, simply EMAIL US at email@example.com to get this sorted. However, we encourage you to carefully review your order before finalising your purchase. Please note that exchange is only available within 14 days after receiving the product, after 14 days, you no longer will be eligible for exchanges.
12. Footwear. Per “10. Refunds”, Returned footwear must be in box, with original packaging. Soles must have no wear. If footwear is returned with wear / damage these will be returned back to the customer with no refunds given.
13. Order Cancellation. Customers have the rights to cancel an order within 12 hours of placing an order (Applies to apparel and footwear only). After 12 hours of placing an order, you will no longer be able to cancel the order because it’s automatically moved to production process.
14. Right of Cancellation. Failure to comply with the return obligations under this Agreement may result in a deduction by us of the cost of recovering the unreturned Product(s). Any returns of faulty items will be processed at our sole discretion according to the condition of the returned Product(s). We will not be liable to you for failures, defects or delays in delivery caused by: (a) your provision of incorrect information; (b) your mailbox being full or otherwise unable to receive goods; (c) your failure to comply with instructions for use of the Service; and/or (d) an event which is outside of our reasonable control.
16. Email Newsletter. This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
17. Social Media Platforms. Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively. Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through our email firstname.lastname@example.org. This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
18. Shortened Links in Social Media. This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls [web addresses] (this is an example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo). Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.